Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Hope I can find it, but in the meantime.....


I have been searching for that 7th grade class picture. I am pretty sure I have one not ruined by the basement flood waters (another story perhaps). I would like you to see Miss Clark. But happily, I did find a 7th grade picture of Flying Office Blair.

My braids were very long. They came almost to my waist in the back. And, I remember how fast my mom braided my hair every day. Like a flash. There were two little braids on each side in the front that she braided into the two big ones in the back. It was simply perfect for a baseball and basketball player.

Right now I am looking at this picture and how straight she has my part and centered decently too. She was a remarkable woman. You will be learning more about her because I have decided to post things about the past since I have so much of it. And, because my daughter and granddaughters are terrified of what I might post about them.

So, there you have it. The future of my blog. I do hope you come back.

6 comments:

Not From Lapland said...

I sure will. Looking forward to being entertained.

Anonymous said...

Oh Grams.

I love you :D

Anonymous said...

Whay a beautiful picture! Seriously, though. We all want the dirt on your kids ;)

amy jamison said...

not terrified...it's just we don't do it to you on our stuff. remember our discussion of embarrassments and regrets from yesterday? LOL i'm cringing just thinking of the things you could tell about me!!!

pee ess - this picture is KEY-YOOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahaha. We don't want to have to bring up the story of the Howler, grams :) Remember that.

I love you :D A lot.

Anonymous said...

Great Picture - I would recognize those eye anywhere!